Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Avon Magix Tinted Face Perfector SPF 15



I got this from the Makeup Mix Shop (click on logo at my sidebar to shop). I've posted here before that the Avon Magix is my HG face primer. This is the tinted version and it comes in compact form. It still comes in the all-important SPF 15 for added sun protection.




From the Avon website:

"On-the-go compact. Visibly minimizes pores witih patent-pending Optix Light-Diffusing Technology. Holds back shine for up to 10 hours. Reduces the look of fine lines...skin feels softer than ever. Shades adapt to your skin tone...like magic! Sheer Coverage. Natural matte finish. SPF 15."

The shades range from Fair to Deep and I got the Medium shade. The compact has 2 separate compartments, the top for the powder and the bottom is for the sponge applicator.



It has a gel to powder formula that is easy to blend and feels very light on the skin. It applies matte with very little color. I use this as a primer and my mineral foundation applied well. It does not cover imperfections since it is a primer but it makes the skin appear smoother with less visible pores under foundation.

Regarding the claim that it mattifies skin up to 10 hours, it doesn't for me. Like the original Magix in the tube a good half day works enough for me since my skin is really oily. Blotting papers does the trick most of the time to remove shine for the rest of the day.

This is now available locally in Light and Medium shades with regular price of Php 450 from your local Avon lady.

1 comment:

Madt said...

Hi Nikkiz, I have this in light and I'd say it's one of the best products ever invented by Avon. BTW, followed your blog hope you follow my blog too :) Thanks!