Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Shen's Birthday Contest

Shen of Shen's Addiction is having a birhtday contest. I'm reposting it here:

Open to all Philippine-based readers/bloggers as long as you meet the following criteria:

1. You must be a follower of Shensaddiction.com blog
2. You must have an active and legitimate blog, running not less than 3 months. (not necessarily a beauty blog) Active, meaning you are posting regularly for the past three months.

To join, write the following at the comment section:
1. Answer: What's the best memory you have of your mother?
2. Type in your Name and Blog Address (no emails please. if you have a legit blog, it means I can contact you. I also don't want to be a weapon of spammers online. hehehe!)
3. Spread the news of this contest via your website. Please link or repost of this post. Of course I won't judge it based on your answer. I will choose the sole winner randomly.

Prizes will be of the following:

It's not much but these are some my favorite products and I'm hoping to share them with the lucky winner. :)


Deadline: September 20, 2009, 11:59pm.

Winners will be announced through post on this blog and contacted via her blog. :)

I reserve the right to disqualify contestants that I deem unfit to join this contest. Thank you once again for continuing to read my addictions. :)

Additional Prizes:
*****FIRST PRIZE*****
First Prize by you.

***SECOND PRIZE***
Second Prize by you.

*THIRD PRIZE*
Third Prize by you.

I will now be able to give three lucky readers/bloggers a chance to try products that I love and has become a part of my daily routine.

much love,
Shen

No comments: