Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Haircut again


I got another haircut more than a week ago. Again from Tony & Jackey with my favorite Korean stylist Calvin (he really is so cute). My last haircut was end of June I think and it was just a bit longer than this cut but my hair grows fast so I had it cut really short. I'm sure by December my hair will be long again enough for me to put it in a small ponytail . It is just so hot that I can't stand it. However, short hair needs more styling for me because my hair is wavy. Oh well, at least I, or rather my hair, always looks different.


Photo taken Sunday when we went to Lipa, Batangas to visit my SIL and her family. We went around Fernando Airbase too since they live there. My hair is darker now than in the picture coz I colored it when we got home. I have a wedding to go to this week and my gray hairs are showing.

FOTD:

Face:
Adorned with Grace foundation in Hope 3.8 and 4.2 50/50 mix
Dreamworld Cream Toppings in Cafe Au Lait Clay/Silica

Blush:
Stila Cheek Duo in Pink Glow

Lips:
Eyeko Fat Balm in Strawberry


No comments: