Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Olay Complete SPF 15 Combination/Oily




Another sunscreen/moisturizer I use in rotation with my other SPF moisturizers is the Olay Complete SPF 15 for Combination/Oily skin. It has UVA/UVB protection and is non-greasy. It makes the skin silky soft to touch while lessening shine for oily skinned gals like me.




Ingredients:


Since it only has SPF 15, I use this only for days when I don't expect myself to be out in the sun at all. Instead I use my Neutrogena ones with higher SPFs.



Like other Olay products, I don't breakout with their use. This doesn't completely eliminate shine but it helps for a few hours. I've tried it under makeup and it can be used as a base too. There is a mild fragrance like their other moisturizers but it goes away quickly.

There are other variants for this line to suit your particular skin type: Normal, Sensitive and Combi/Oily. I got this 6 oz. bottle from drugstore.com for around $10 but checking now, it looks like they have changed the packaging. The other variants are readily available though (fromOlay website).

It may be available locally from PX stores in Greenhills or Somera (Glorietta) but I'm sure the prices would be jacked up.

No comments: