Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Avon Magix (Part 2)


My first review/impressions on the Avon Magix Face Perfector can be found here.

I recently got myself a few more tubes to keep it in stock because it isn't available in our local Avon dealers.  You can get your own tubes at the Makeup Mix Shop.  They ship internationally for a very reasonable price and those who order $20 and up even get free shipping (even for international shoppers).



It still is my HG mattifier and primer.  I haven't broken out even with daily use.  Sometimes I use it alone because of the SPF 20 content.  Makeup goes on smoothly and my pores look smaller.  I've worn it for a full day and a bit of shine would still show but that would be after more than 6 hours.  It doesn't bother me though because my skin is hopelessly oily. One blotting paper is all that's needed for the day.   

Will I continue using this?  Definitely (that's why I got back-ups).  I really hope it would be available locally.

Freebie mineral pigment I got from The Makeup Mix Shop (Thanks, Toma!):

Hamesha eyeshadow - shimmering tan



Swatch (with flash): 



FOTD from last Saturday at my DD's graduation (she got First Honors!): 

*photo taken 4 hours after application 


Avon Magix as primer
EG Minerals Cover Me foundation in Helena (1st thin layer)
Lauress Minimalist foundation in Pure Yellow (2nd thin layer)
Lauress Lavender finishing powder
Aromaleigh URFP in Translucent

Blush:
Jane Be Pure blush in Rose Satin
Lumiere Silk Radiance in Winter Silk on top of blush

Eyes: 
Avon Magix as primer
Hamesha on lid
Silk Naturals Lurid on crease

Lips:
Eyeko Fat Balm in Strawberry

No comments: