Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

DIY Project:lip balm in a tube


Isn't it frustrating and unhygeinic to use lip balms in pots? I prefer my lip balms (and glosses and other lippies for that matter) to be in tubes.

I've had the MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Petting Pink for a few years (see, it's still in it's old jar container) but I don't often use it because it's in a pot. So a few weeks ago I did this:


From here:



To here:

I used a lip balm tube I've just used up and cleaned it well. I melted the MAC in the microwave then poured it in the tube. I let it harden in the refrigerator. I still have some left over in the pot but I'll transfer it when the tube has been halfway used up.

Neat huh? Thanks to Jen for teaching me how to do this.

No comments: