Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Joppa, MAC Haul and RAOK




Yesterday was a good day for packages. I got 3!

From Joppa, I got my FS Refill bag Morning Dew foundation in Grecian Gold and a 3 pc. sample set of Medium 2.5 foundation...



...plus the Mystery Grab Bag. This one cost only $18 but has a value of around $40. I got a good one as shown in the photo:



The following are the Grab Bag contents:

- FS 50gr. jar pf Soft Coverage Medium Gold foundation
- FS blush in Crazy in Love
- FS e/s in Cherish
- FS e/s in Blissful
- FS e/s in South Pacific
- sample e/s in Lovely
- sample e/s in EggNog
- 2oz. jar of Olive Oil Body Cream in Ginger Mocha Latte
- sample of Honey Almond lotion
- 2 in 1 Facial Cleanser
- tube of Banana Smoothie lip balm
- tube of Lip Twist in Bare
- tube of Lip Twist in Melon



Love everything I got! Even the foundation seems to be a match in comparison to the Grecian Gold.


From A. of Shades of U. She sent my CP of MAC Shadesticks (Lemon Chiffon).




A. of Ann's Vanity sent me part of the RAOK which Inan won and shared with me. It's a huge sample of Mandom Cleansing Express Sebum. I'm so excited to try this out as I've been lemming for it for the longest time since it's not available locally. Thanks lovelies!



I think I am on product overload right now, I'm overwhelmed. So many to try out but only 1 face to try it on. I'll post reviews once I've tried them all out (probably in a few weeks).

No comments: