Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Follow-up Review: Garnier Pure A Daily Moisturizer


For over 4 weeks I've been using this anti-imperfection moisturizer.  My initial review is here. It continues to be so unbearably warm and humid in this beautiful country of ours (even if they say that it's the start of the rainy season now?!?) so I continue to use this product.  It keeps my oiliness down to a minimum while providing light moisturizing properties.  


The latest that I've noticed is that it has somewhat made my pores less visible or more refined on my inner cheek area :-) .   Yeah, I'm happy with this and will continue to use it.  Still I keep wishing that they put SPF in this or made it a bit more moisturizing but I'll take it as it is.  I can still use my anti-aging creams at night for more moisture when needed.  It has also worked well in combination with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50 as I've said in my previous post.

Now that I'm happy with these 2 products, why do I continue to browse other similar items in online stores?  First, I guess it's because I still am on the lookout for just 1 product that can do both so I can eliminate the 2 step layering process with these 2.  Since I'm always in a hurry in the morning, 1 step is definitely better than 2.  Second, is that I've read somewhere that it is good to rotate skincare products every 3-4 months to make them keep working for you.  Sort of like not letting the skin get immune to that single product.  And 3rd reason, I like variety.  I easily get bored so I like to switch things around and try out new things.  That's why I have a lot of open bath products so I can reach for what my mood fancies at the moment.  Guess that's the product junkie in me talking.   

No comments: