Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Minerals Bath & Body Haul

A few weeks ago I ordered some skincare stuff from my friend Lisa's website, My Minerals Bath & Body.  She's having a really good sale and since I've been meaning to try out her new skincare products, I took advantage of it.  (I think the sale is still ongoing?).  For a certain amount you get a freebie and if you order $35 and up you get everything!  So yeah, I got everything LOL!  I got my package a week ago but only posted it now (sent Priority Mail Int'l).

What did I order? 

- 8 0z. bottle of Herbal Hair Zen
- 4 oz. Purifying Moisture Cleanser
- 1/2 oz. Purifying Moisture Serum
- 1/2 oz. jar Pumpkin Mask




What did I get as gift (all my choices)?
- 1 oz. Red Clay Masque
- 2 oz. Herbal Hair Zen
- 1 gr. jar of Wine Berry mineral pigment 
- 3 gr. jar of Amethyst mineral pigment
- a tube of Frosted Rose Petal lip gloss
plus 2 more freebie pigments (in the purple drawstring bag) of Khaki and Wild Mushroom!


Woo-hoo!  Thanks a lot, Lisa!

Lovely haul indeed! Hubby has used the Herbal Hair Zen yesterday.  Will post reviews for these soon once I've used them (still finishing up other products) although I have used some of MMBB's skin care products in the past which were sent as testers and they were really good. These new ones I have yet to try but went full size right away since Voxer friends who have sort of similar skin conditions as mine all gave thumbs up for the products.


No comments: