Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

Follow-up Review: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+

I've been using this for around 1 month now and my intial review can be found here. I did not break out with daily use and the more I use it, the more I like it. I even brought it to Boracay with me and used it daily even when swimming at the beach or the pool. It did it's job as a sunblock because my face and neck did not burn. I liked the light tan I got on my face and neck because the color was even.

Did it sting my eyes? I don't think so because even with sweat pouring down my face (doing household chores at home or the heat at the beach), my eyes didn't hurt.

I had an initial review of it making my face oily after a few hours. I've used it with the Garnier Pure A Daily Moisturiser and the combination was very good for my face. My face wasn't an oil slick like I said before. I think it is important to see which combination of products would work well and if at first it doesn't seem to be doing it's job, give it another shot next time with other products.

I've also used it under makeup with and without a primer over it and it works as a good base too.

I will continue to use it in rotation with my other daytime sunblocks. I'm glad I can find this locally anytime (unless they discontinue this too). Surprisingly, I'm liking this more than my HG Olay Complete SPF 30 for Sensitive Skin.

No comments: