Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Nail Polish Haul-edited w/ addition


My latest haul of nail poishes came the other day.  Thanks to Mhean for all the trouble of doing the spree from 8ty8beauty.  One polish is missing here and I'll edit this post with that addition once I get it.

I always have a hard time choosing shades because most of the time I end up choosing those shades that are similar to what I already have.  It takes me days to go through swatches in different blogs and researching.  

Anyway here's what I got:





OPI:

Parlez-Vous OPI (France collection) - a smokey violet, no brainer choice for me since I don't have this shade and it is unique.


with flash



no flash, artificial light


Crepes Suzi-ette (France collection)- reddish orange shade 


with flash



no flash, artificial light


China Glaze polishes:

Prize Winning Mare (Rodeo Diva collection) - golden brown shade that really isn't and changes with the light.  Very blah on the bottle but Wow on the nails.


with flash



no flash, artificial light


Wagon Trail (Rodeo Diva collection) - blackened golden green


with flash



no flash, artificial light


Emerald Sparkle (Sleigh Ride collection) - emerald green shimmer


with flash


no flash


Have you noticed how I like green polishes?


All 4 shades, with flash




I tend to avoid sheer, light shades and choose opaque, darker ones.  I use them only on my toes and never on my fingers so I like pops of color.  

Can't wait for the next spree.  







No comments: