Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Dreamworld Creme Toppings



My HG finishing powder for more than a year now is Dreamworld Minerals' Creme Toppings.

Ingredients: 
Serecite, Kaolin Clay, Silica, Iron Oxides, May contain Silk Powder and Mica

There are 3 variants but I only get the one with Clay and Silica because of my oily skin.  These 2 ingredients soak up oil and keep my face matte for a few hours.  The silica diffuses the look of huge pores and fine lines too.  They can also be used as a powder primer prior to putting your mineral foundation.

These powders are finely milled and a little bit goes a long way.  Not to mention their yummy sounding names!  

I now have 7 shades of the Creme Toppings (I really love them, huh?).  The shades I have are Cocoa, Cafe au Lait, Banana, Butter, Butterscotch (these 5 are more of my skintone), Angel (lavender to neutralize my more yellow looking foundations and to brighten skin tone) and Peanut Butter (to darken my "a bit light" foundation shades).

Here's the latest ones I got from their last sale.  It's the Peanut Butter in To Go size and Full Size of Banana Creme Topping.







The freebie that came with my order:

Dino Rock pigment that is full to the brim!  I think this would fill a 5gr jar or more than half of a 10 gr jar.




with flash



Swatch, with flash, applied dry: 


It's a lovely brownish gold shade that is very pigmented.  (Thanks, Ellie!).

Hmm...I noticed that all the pigments I got as freebies from my recent orders were all in the brown family.  At least it would be easy to use them as I am a fan of neutrals.
  

No comments: