Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Joppa Foundation Medium 2.5



After testing the new sample I got, I decided that Medium 2.5 of Joppa's Full Coverage foundation was a better match for me.  (I ordered myself a full size refill bag right away).  Joppa's foundation has medium to heavy coverage, it doesn't break me out nor produce an oil slick on my face after a few hours.  It is on of my HG mineral foundation for more than a year now.  Their finishing powders, blushes and eye shadows are also very good.

Good thing they came up with this new shade because the Medium #3 lacked yellow but was a perfect match otherwise.  It was just a bit on the pink/beige side.

Here's an FOTD from a party I went to last weekend:

 
(no flash)


(with flash)

Face:
Avon Magix Face Perfector SPF 20
Joppa FC Medium 2.5
Dreamworld Creme Topping in Cocoa
Aromaleigh URFP in Translucent

Blush:
Adorned with Grace Shimmer blush/glow in Glamorous

Eyes:
Avon Magix as primer
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers e/s in Shell (lighter shade on lid, darker on crease)

Lips:
Silk Naturals lipgloss in Cherry Crush

 
***
Would anyone like to adopt my Joppa FC foundation in Medium #3?  I have 2 FS Refill baggies that I could give at a good, discounted price.

No comments: