Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Honest Scrap Award




This was given to me by Gayle of My Wonderful World of Colors and Mhean of Moiheartsmakeup  Thanks ladies!  Met Gayle and Mhean on Girltalk talking mostly about mineral makeup.  We now have our own blogs but we still "meet" each other there and help out each other with beauty related topics (and other more serious stuff about life).

As the recipient of this Honest Scrap Award it comes with some requirements before I can pass this along to another fellow blogger.  Here are the requirements:


“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”



Here are the 10 honest things about me:


1. I am a shopaholic.  Be it window shopping, online shopping or actual shopping but this doesn't mean I spend money left and right.  I do my research before buying the particular product first (for skincare and cosmetics) and  I spend within my means only.  This also makes me a product junkie.  I guess that's my only vice.

2. I sleep early now that I have a family.  Before I would sleep past 12 midnight.  Now I am in bed around 10 pm or the earliest at 9 pm.  I have to bec. my DD won't sleep if we don't sleep or the lights aren't turned off.  Also, hubby wakes up very early for work so we need to turn in early.  I need my 8-9 hours of sleep nightly (or I would get sick and look and feel horrible the next few days).  Sleep makes you look younger too.

3.  I want everything to be clean and in their proper places.  I'm not OC but it just makes everything easier.  Too bad hubby is the total opposite of me!

4.  I love to read.  Loved reading since I was in grade school.  I broadend my knowledge through reading.  I can read a thick book in 1 day.  In high school, I would go around National Bookstore holding 1 Sweet Dreams book and finish reading it inside the bookstore for 1-2 hours.  Now I'm into non-fiction books.

5.  I don't like Filipino food especially those with tomato sauce.

6. I don't like kids in general except for my own.  (That's why I didn't become a pediatrician!).

7.  I'm a quiet person and I'm comfortable being alone.  I can be talkative too but I'd rather listen and observe.

8. I hate exercising and I'd rather play a sport, but then again, I hate getting all sweaty.  It's just my bad luck that I'm "pawisin".  Even standing still, I'd get sweaty because of the heat when everyone around me looks so cool and fresh.  That's why I always carry a towel with me.

9. I can't drink ice cold water.  My throat feels funny and I can't swallow it.  If it's cooler than room temp. I can drink it.  Ice cold drinks should have flavor for me to be able to drink it like iced tea or juice.

10.  I haven't drank soft drinks for more than 10 years now.  Even a sip would make my tummy ache.  


I'm passing this award to:

Aileen (Shades of U)




No comments: