Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

AVON Magix Review

I've used my new AVON Magix Face Perfector SPF 20 a total of 2 times.




My verdict? My new HG mattifier!



Seriously, this is love. The box says it keeps the face matte for 10 hours. I haven't had it on my face that long. At most for 7 hours maybe but it did keep my face matte.


Last time I wore it was Friday of last week. I was busy running around fixing our papers, passports for our trip next week. It was also VERY hot and humid. I think the news said it was 38-40 deg. Celsius that day. (Probably why I was so thirsty all the time). I was sweating buckets but my face was still matte. Matte but not flat :-)


I didn't break out and good thing is it has an added SPF 20. I hope we get this locally soon because it is only available in AVON US sites. (I had to ask someone to CP it for me after hearing about her good review on it).

No comments: