Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Terra Firma haul and review

My Terra Firma order arrived a week ago and here's what I got:



TF

Radiance blushes in Tender and Antoinette, Brite Eyes and Longevity Lipstain in Bloom.
Love all of these. Thanks to my friend Moosie's recommendation of the blushes and I am glad I got these 2 shades. These are so pretty on. They are not like regular blushes but more of a pigmented glow/radiance. They are like Dayna's Glows but more on the "blush" shades. They apply sheer with a tiny bit of sheen and look so natural on. Antoinette looks a bit lighter than it was in the website pics though.

The Brite Eyes isn't really a concealer but a brightener as the name says. Just apply a little bit on the inner corners of the eyes and underneath the eyes (on the eyebag area) and blend. They really brighten and make tired eyes look more awake. I apply mine after foundation.

The Longevity lipstain I got is in Bloom. This is my first time to try out a stain. This particular one applies cool on the lips and a little bit tingly for the plumping effect -- well I don't really need this effect, :-)

It applies liquidy, and since this isn't a gloss nor a lipstick, don't expect it to be creamy. It does leave a stain of color on the lips, no gloss. I need to apply a lipbalm on top or a nude gloss to give more shine. This does last a few hours on me. It's the cooling effect I love about it and I am not allergic to it (like I am with other cooling or menthol lipbalms- Burt's Bees and CO Bigelow Mentha l/b).



TF
Photo above shows me wearing No foundation, just Brite Eyes on inner corners of eye and underneath eyes, Antoinette blush and Longevity lipstain in Bloom. Hopefully, Terra Firma has another sale soon so can get more of these. I didn't try out the foundation coz I didn't want to sample and miss the sale. My friends and I pooled orders coz international shipping was $15.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I would love to see a swatch of the Eye Brightener!! (bright eyes) I've been waiting for someone to review it :) Is it shimmery??