Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

ARTDECO eyeshadow base

After almost a year of trying to get my hands on this, I finally got one today!
Everytime I ask at the m/u counters if they have the base it's always out of stock. This thing sells out so fast that as soon as they have deliveries they fly right off the shelves.
By sheer luck I asked at the right time when they just had a delivery so here it is:


artdeco




e/s base




swatched on my finger

ARTDECO is a German cosmetics company. This e/s base is in a tiny pot, flesh-toned and has a slight citrusy scent (or is it just me?). Unfortunately they've increased their prices. I got it for Php 490 or around $10 US.
It's creamy and dries fast so you have to spread it right away. I haven't tested it on my eyes yet but I will soon. I hope this is as good or better than UDPP which works the best for me.

***************
FOTD for today. Took this photo when we got home, 7 hours after application:


fotd

Sweetscents Hide-A-Pore in Medium-Dark as primer
Buff'd in Buff (original formula)
Aromaleigh Pure Concealer #5 on marks on cheeks
DW Butterscotch Creme Topping
Aromaleigh Coquille Powder in Nectarine beneath eyes and on cheeks
DW Blushing Werewolf blush
Dayna's Minerals Violet Vesper Glow on top of blush
Aromaleigh lipstick in Perfect

Eyes:
SN Unblush all over lids
Lumiere Silkies in Blush on lid
MAD Cocoa on crease

No comments: