Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The White Hat Italian Frozen Yogurt

I've been reading entries from different blogs about The White Hat with good reviews and this made me real curious about it. I do like yogurt since I know how good it is for our health (and keeping the weight down while eating your dessert!).




On a trip to Mall of Asia last weekend I persuaded my DH to check it out with me. We got the regular sized cups with 2 toppings each. One had Green Tea jelly and Ube jelly (both chosen by my daughter) and the other had Sesame Mochi and Cereals with Almonds.


Green Tea jelly & Ube jelly

Sesame Mochi & Cereals with Almonds


The taste of the yogurt is similar to the flavored (or unflavored) yogurt bought in groceries-- a bit sour but not off-putting. My daughter and hubby both liked it especially the toppings chosen. I loved the Sesame Mochi the best. They all blended well with the yogurt taste.



What's good is that they have 21 choices of toppings from fresh fruit to cheesecake to chocolate. Your choice to mix and match. Plus the different sizes of cups to order. The regular sized one is enough for light eaters like us. It fills us up yet it feels light. Yeah, maybe I could do with a large one next time (or 2 regular ones to try different toppings).


My DD loving her yogurt.


I hope they branch out to nearer locations though. The Mall of Asia is a bit far from where I am located. Do give it a try next time you go to MOA.

No comments: