Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sweets (from Sweetscents)

Another package came early this week. It's from Sweetscents this time with my fullsize orders.
I got Hide-A-Pore in my custom made shade of Medium-Dark and Champagne Glo Veil. Both are in 1 oz. bags.



Champagne Glo, H-A-P

Hide-A-Pore is now my HG primer. I use a tiny amount brushed all over my face after moisturiser + SPF and before foundation. I've been using the sample I got previously for a month now and I really love it for my oily skin. At times I just use it alone without foundation.

I've tried Champagne Glow Veil yesterday. It has a kind of light pinkish-golden color but it's sheer and can add just a tiny bit of glow on the face. I was debating before on which one to order between this and the Translucent MV. The latter had good oil control on me from a previous sample and I was thinking maybe the Champagne Glo would too coz I thought they had the same ingredients and Iwanted a slight tint. I guess I was sleepy when I made this order coz when I double checked today, the 2 had entirely different ingredients! I'll order the Translucent MV next time. Now I have a huge amount of another Glo powder, LOL!

Again, as with my previous order, there were a lot of samples included (14 baggies):



samples

Included were:
Top row L-R: Medium Cool Glo, H-A-P in Medium, Honey Bisque Glo, Sunkissed Glo
Middle row, L-R: Green Tea Powder, Beach Bum, Copper Pearl, Perfection, Silver & Diamonds
Bottom row, L-R:Smoky Quartz & Diamonds, Tangerine, Innocense, Island Orchid, Teal

(I'll make swatches soon).

I also found 3 other items in the pkg: 2 fridge magnets in calling card size with the Sweetscents logo (I forgot to take a picture) and a profile card to put in your favorites:



card

Pretty cool huh?

An FOTD using H-A-P and Champgagne Glo. Sorry but my FOTDs look really boring coz I rarely use eyeshadow and to think I now have more than 200+ samples and full sizes of e/s. The weather is hot and humid (even when it's raining) and I'm always in a hurry coz I'm always the last to dress up (DD comes first). By the time I finish dressing up, hubby and DD would be waiting for me in the car that I barely have time to put on any mmu :-(

Anyway:



FOTD

Sweetscents Hide-A-Pore in Medium Dark as primer
Lauress Minimalist foundation in Pure Yellow
Sweetscents Champagne Glo Veil
Terra Firma Brite Eyes on inner corners and under eyes
MMBB Adobe blush
Lips: SN Berry Crush lipgloss



This all I usually have time for to apply. If I really need to put on e/s I have to decide the night before or very early in the morning and lay them all out to be used easily or I'd rather not use anything at all.

No comments: