Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthday Haul


I'm back! I probably gained a lot of pounds from all the eating we did. Been bringing our visiting relatives from New Zealand around the metro and it sure is fun but tiring. All we did was shop and EAT! With 2 birthdays (my aunt's and mine) in between, oh, we did some damage, alright. They jumped on a plane to Japan last Saturday for a week but will be back here for another week so we start the food fest again, ha ha.

My birthday haul (all from hubby of course):

-An HP Deskjet F4280 All-in-One. Now I can scan and print my DD's hundreds of photos. (*photo from HP website).


- A purple mouse for my HP Mini which my DD chose. Really cute color.



-a Lacoste bag (surprise gift from hubby)





-clothes from Zara (2 tops, a pair of gray leggings)


-Catwoman shirt from Mango, on sale. DD said it's her gift to me.


-2 pairs of shorts (Billabong and Wetseal), a mint green floral shirt (no picture)
-a pair of jeans from Mango, on sale
-a brown belt



-undies from Topshop (Super Girl print and cute little hatchling chicks)



-an unbranded bag from my mom (lots of compartments inside)




Oh, plus some sale hauls from Lumiere Skin and Beauty Bar (a full sized mineral foundation and Island Sands FS) and Buff'd Cosmetics (refill bag of mineral foundation).

I hope everyday is my birthday.

No comments: