Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

A note from me.

Just got back from the hospital.

My little girl got sick of Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever since last week and she was just discharged today. She still needs to stay home and rest though. I haven't slept for more than a week now and I am exhausted and stressed out. My nephew was in the ICU in another hospital also due to dengue and he was also discharged today. Plus, my relatives flew back to New Zealand today and much as I wanted to be with them on their last days here, we were in the hospital instead. They visited last night but as soon as they left I started to cry. I hate goodbyes ( who doesn't?) so I just called them up this morning again.

Anyway, I'll blog when I'm ready. I just realized a lot of things during all these times and my priorities as well.

No comments: