Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Eyeko Face Off Cleansing Wipes



Ever tried this? It's the Eyeko Face Off Cleansing Wipes. These pre-moistened towelettes come individually packed so it's very handy to bring along for travels.






I used it to remove all the makeup I had on (foundation, blush, e/s) and everything came off easily. There is no smell as far as my nose can sniff. Eyeko website says it can also be used to remove waterproof mascara but I haven't tried that (coz I don't have any waterproof makeup). It's very gentle on the face and contains a cleansing formula made from coconuts plus Vitamin E.


A box of 20 sachets only cost 5GBP.

Use code E120 at comments box upon checkout with a minimum order of 10GBP to get a FREE full sized item from Eyeko. Don't forget...shipping is FREE anywhere in the world.

No comments: