Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cut and Color



A month ago in another post I said I will color my hair and I did. This is how it turned out...dark brown. I like that my hair isn't as red as before and all the grey covered.

I also got a hair cut from the new Korean salon that opened near our house, Tony & Jackey. The stylist, Calvin, looked like he was straight out of those Korean novelas. He's sooo gorgeous! He suggested an above the shoulder bob coz it's so hot right now. My hair grows fast anyway so by the end of the year it will be below shoulder length again.

Photo taken after a few days so my hair doesn't look as nice as it did right after the cut.



Anyway, my birthday FOTD from last friday. It really isn't much coz I fell asleep in the afternoon and by the time I woke up we had to leave so I was in a rush, as usual, and couldn't put on anything else.


What I used:

Avon Magix Face Perfector SPF 20
Lumiere Mineral Foundation in Cashmere Medium Warm- 1 layer only
Dreamworld Minerals Creme Topping in Cocoa
Aromaleigh URFP in Peaches and Cream
Jane Be Pure Blush in Rose Satin
a light wash of Pureluxe Eyez Cream in Vanilla on eyes
lips: in the photo- none

No comments: