Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Busy, busy

Might not be able to post for the next week or 2 because my relatives from New Zealand are in town and staying with us. They've been here since Tuesday evening and we've been busy taking them out and shopping then birthdays are coming up.

Tonight is my aunt's birthday party just in time with their 3 week visit to the country. Next week it's my turn! I bought all my presents already this week (from hubby).

Aside from our visitors, our house (or my parents' house) is being renovated so everything is dusty and just in chaos. It's been going on for 4 weeks now with 1 week of not being able to do much because of the rains since the roof for the additional room wasn't put up at that time. The carpenters still have a ton of things to do. When all of those are done then I'll have my own dresser at last. I asked the carpenter to build me one and I have my own design and measurements done on paper. I even have photos printed from the net to show him what I have in mind. I can't wait.

Until then, I do have drafts of posts but they're only photos and I haven't typed anything because I can't think straight as of now.

No comments: