Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Blogger woes

Sorry about the changing templates the past couple of days. I've been trying to change the template into a more colorful and more "me" one but I am having a hard time. I was able to choose a nice template but I can't recover all the comments from the posts. Also I could not re-arrange the elements in the page. I am so not a computer geek (or wiz) so I am at a loss.

Is there anyone who can help me out? Even with the Haloscan instructions, the program would not install in the new template. Maybe coz it's not an "official" template that's why I'm having problems? I browsed other blogs that change their templates once in a while and they seem to not have any problems like I do.

So I'm stuck with this boring one until I find a solution.






No comments: