Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FOTD and me thinking out loud


You're all probably bored with my FOTD's coz they all look the same. Anyway, here's a recent one...still looking "the same" LOL!

Taken last Saturday at my friend's son's 1st birthday party. It was circus-themed complete with mini carousel, clowns on stilts, dog and monkey show and acrobats (they were amazing!).


Awkward pose but I cropped the photo to keep my good buddy's privacy (she's a pediatrician). I also forgot my camera at home!!! Of all times to forget my camera...I was only able to get crappy shots of the party using my VGA cam phone so this photo was from my friend's camera which she uploaded for my sake at Facebook (thanks J!).

As usual, I was in a hurry with only 10 minutes or less to put on everything so I used my pressed cosmetics.

What I was using:

Avon Magix Face Perfector SPF 20 as primer
Adorned with Grace foundation mix of Hope 3.8 and 4.2 (first layer)
Joppa Morning Dew foundation in Grecian Gold on top of AwG (2nd layer)
spritz with toner to set
Dreamworld Creme Topping FP in Cocoa
Aromaleigh URFP in Peaches & Cream

blush:
Cargo blush in Tonga

Eyes:
Artdeco eyeshadow base
Jessie's Girl Bejeweled e/s palette #2 and #4 using 3 shades for lid, crease and highlight
Indelible gel liner in Magnetism on upper lash line

lips:
Avon Glazwear lipgloss in Darling Pink


**I wish I could use my mmu loose shadows most of the time but I can't. I have more than 200 shades in my stash! I am always pressed for time when we go out because I have to put my DD first. By the time it's my turn to dress up, they're all waiting for me to finish and I don't like to keep people waiting so I end up using the first thing I see and the easiest to use (pressed shadows) or most of the time none at all. Just foundation, powder, blush and the gloss I apply in the car. Pathetic, huh?

I tried doing it the other way around with me getting my face ready first but it just isn't feasible. I would end up wet from bathing my little girl or all sweaty from the heat in the bathroom. Haay, difficulties of a mom (or is it just me?).


No comments: