Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

My Minerals Bath & Body Tinted Lip Balm



This tinted lip balm in Frosted Rose Petal is from My Minerals Bath & Body. I got this free as part of the summer promo they have which is still ongoing. What's good about this is that it is all natural with no harmful ingredients.




Ingredients:
Sweet almond oil, beeswax, mica, avocado oil, cocoa seed butter, shea butter, flavor oil






It has a nice strawberry scent that is not too strong. You won't be able to smell it once applied to the lips and there is no flavor as far as I could tell. It is sheer, giving out a very slight tint to my lips but very moisturizing. If you are on the lookout for a pigmented lip balm that won't need lipstick applied over it then sadly, it isn't this.

It lasts a few hours before you have to re-apply as all lip balms are. So far I have not had an allergic reaction to it unlike a few other balms I've tried in the past. The other tints available have different scents like grape and vanilla depending on the shade you choose.

Regarding the price, it is a bit expensive than most other lip balms ($6.99) and I'm happy I got this for free with purchase or I wouldn't have tried it out myself. For it's moisturizing properties, I give it plus points.


No comments: