Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Packing decisions

Read Face Fab's post about packing and I had a mini panic attack.


Will be going to the beach next weekend for 4 days to the beautiful island of Boracay. I've been here 2 times before with the last one around 6 years ago with hubby.  My mom hasn't been here ever and so with DD.  My dad goes here at least quarterly for business. 

I hope it doesn't rain.  It's raining hard right now and it's supposed to be the middle of summer.  Wonky weather we're all having.


I haven't thought about what to pack yet since it's more than a week away.  Yet, I realized that the flight I booked for all 5 of us (mom, dad, and us 3) was the Go Lite flight meaning no check-in baggages!  I have to bring a small bag for myself with 4 days worth of stuff excluding my tote bag and laptop.

What am I going to bring?  I always pack light but this is the beach so 2 towels are needed definitely and that's already heavy.

For make-up I don't think I'll be bringing much.  Just these probably:

-Joppa Morning Dew foundation in a 5gr jar (since it has a bronzer built in)
-Dreamworld Creme Topping
-Eyeko Tinted Cream and Original Cream in clam shell sample pots to be used as highlight on eyes and bronzer on cheeks
-any of my pressed blushes but just 1
-1 or 2 lipglosses

That's it since I won't be putting on much anyway.  Oh, and my Ecotools travel brushes set.

Skincare is a different matter.

I'll be bringing around 4-5 different bottles of sunblock.  I think I need to start planning this now.

No comments: