Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Looking for my new Buff'd shade


The past year I matched the shade Buff from mmu company Buff'd.   In fact I have a full size of it.  This year I noticed that it would turn dark on me everytime I wore it.  I don't think I'm acidic because this only happens with Buff'd.   I decided to get a lighter shade to mix with my Buff one.

Good thing I got the Buff'd shades I needed from a package I got last week full of foundation samples.  Here's a few swatches:



Almond is the shade I need to be (a notch lighter than Buff).  I need Antique to add to Buff to get Almond.  I tried Almond and it is a good match.  I could even get a shade more yellow. 


with flash:


I'm wearing:

Almond in the Concealing formula in 1 layer.
Blush is AwG in Radiant
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink


The concealing formula really conceals!  It is more heavy in coverage than the Original formula and I'm still debating which one I'll get.  I have the original formula and that is good enough for me.

 

********
My one shadow EOTD from last week.

I'm using Lumiere Honey Brown and this was taken 5-6 hours after application.  Primer was Artdeco Eyeshadow base.




No comments: