Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Adorned With Grace Foundation



I thought I've already posted this before but it seems that I've forgotten and left it in draft form.

My Adorned with Grace foundation match is a 50/50 mix of Hope 3.8 and 4.2.  Either of them used alone is off on me so the mix was inevitable.  I like their foundation now that I've tried it and I always thought I was the last one to because I only recently ordered when they've been around since last year.

Foundation ingredients: 
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc, Magnesium Stearate, & Iron Oxides.

The Hope range of shades is for those with Olive Yellow skin tones like me.  Turns out I do have olive tones contrary to what I thought of as having just pure yellow tones.  It offers medium coverage which is just right for our tropical climate without giving a flat matte look.  The foundation lasts on me the whole day with a good primer  and not making my face an oil slick later on.   Topped with the Divine Oil Control Powder, the effect is much better with good oil control.

I don't break out with the foundation blend and it feels light on the skin.  The full sizes are much cheaper compared with other mineral makeup companies and ordering their Duo foundation set gives a bigger discount especially if you have to mix foundation shades like me.

It's the blushes that I truly like from their company and the Supreme Smoothing Powder (like MUFE's Hi Definition powder) gives other companies a run for their money.  I'd like to hoard some of these next time.  I'm not much of an eyeshadow ho but other bloggers love the eye shadows because they're pigmented with a wide range of shades.

Here's an FOTD during one sweltering hot day: 


Hope 3.8 & 4.2 mix foundation
Divine Oil Control Powder
Supreme Smoothing Powder in Golden Tint
AwG blush in Vivacious
Earthen Glow minerals Radiance glow in Sil Vous Plait on top of blush
Lips: SN Rare berry lip gloss
Eyes: Eyeko Sexy Eyes Palette


No comments: