Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Quad

I ordered this thru a local seller online yesterday and I got it today! Super fast huh? The wonders of local courier companies here in Manila :-)

My first time to try out anything from Physician's Formula. Lots of good reviews for the Quad e/s and I was previously eyeing this shade at drugstore.com (and planning to order it next year). Good thing I saw this plus a few other PF products but I only got this one.
Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Quad in SLATE


Bottom has a mirror and 2-ended applicator.


Bottom compartment
It's not purely minerals but the other ingredients don't really bother me.


Swatch (reverse order of photo above):


 with flash


 no flash


The 4 shades are soft shades that I like and some are matte and others are pearlized. All swatched above with one swipe of the finger. The darkest one can be used as a liner and the lightest as a highliter. I'm sure to use this quad often coz I like shadows that I can just grab and use. These are also neutral shades that can go with anything.

I'll try to use them tomorrow. Hmm, I haven't even swatched the palette I got last week and now I have a new one! And to think I rarely use eye shadows, at most 1-2x a week or none at all. Today I didn't even wear any foundation when I went out- just my finishing powder/ illuminizer Mix and sheer gloss.

No comments: