Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blusche Mini Haul

My pre-order Blusche brushes are here!

I pre-ordered them last September primarily because they looked like the EDM long-handled kabuki which I so love. I've been making my EDM ghost cart with a few LHK brushes in it but this Blusche deal was better. The brushes were inexpensive and I didn't have to pay higher shipping fees (only $1 since they ship locally, owner is a Filipina based in Canada).

Included were sample tubes of Blusche's new skin care line, Naturally Upper Canada Hand & Body Lotions. They were in Pressed Olive Avocado and Cranberry Mojo Orange scents and both smell so good!
So here it is with an EDM comparison.




Don't they look exactly the same?


Even the density of the bristles is exactly the same. The only difference is that EDM's has their logo :-) I'm thinking they probably got this from the same manufacturer. Blusche's cost less than $6 each with the pre-buy.

No comments: