Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Mail Day

2 Hauls came in today.


From Evan's Garden the Clarity Lotion for Oily Skin (I forgot to take a picture of this). It came in a huge box (as big as the StrawberryNet box) and I was surprised that there was only a small jar inside.


From StrawberryNet:


My orders came individually wrapped in silver paper.



Bliss Sunban Face SPF 30+



H2O+ Aqulibrium Mattifying Moisture Plus


Freebies that came with my order:



Cameleon palette


eyeshadows on 1st layer


blushes, lippies and brushes on bottom layer


the whole palette


This is such a pretty palette, very convenient to bring for travel coz it contains everything you need without being messy. I don't think I can give this away for Christmas.


The Bourjois blush in Tomette that I ordered. Packaging is so cute!


 the very cute packaging


includes brush and mirror


in natural light


Swatches of the blush:


with flash


no flash, in natural light



I had the order marked as a gift and they included a gift card. The words however were so funny:

gift cardSee what's written?

No comments: