Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

6 Non-Important Things About Me

Tagged by Jamie.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


6 non-important things about me:

1.  I was traumatized by a relative that's why I don't drive.  I do have an expired license though.

2. Sweeping is my favorite household chore.

3. I only have 2 pairs of heels (that I use maybe once a year)!

4. I love to read the newspapers from cover to cover (even the ads).

5. I can live without a cellphone.  I leave it at home most of the time except when going out for more than 3 hours.   Even when at home, my phone is sometimes left in the bedroom the whole day.

6. I sleep early (9:30-10:30pm, latest at 11pm).

I'm tagging:




No comments: