Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Waiting for packages...

...has me a bit stressed although I know I shouldn't be since I can't do anything about it. It's a holiday here until the 2nd of Jan. so I won't get any until next week.

I'm waiting for:

Dayna's (2 glows and 2 blushes)
Silk Naturals (1 gloss, 1 FO brush)
CYS (I posted it previously)
a gift package from Eyeko
my prize of 3 Rimmel mascaras from Toma for winning her contest (Makeup Masala).

That's a lot huh?

I was also able to order from Lumiere (together with Joyce) the other day when they extended their sale since the code wouldn't work on the supposedly last day of sale. We got 35% off our combined order, woo-hoo!

I got the following:

** All photos grabbed from the Lumiere website.

- 3 pcs. Small Cheek Color in Be True, Island Sands and Natural Radiance
Be trueIsland sandsNat'l rad.

- 6 Custom Trial Vials in Cherry Blossom, Ditto 'O', Gleeful, Foliage, Honey Brown and Peppermint Patti.


Cherry blossomDitto 'o'GleefulFoliageHoney brownPeppermint patti

and a Medium Swirly Bowl with lid.


Bowl



Happy, happy as I've been lemming for the other radiances from Lumiere for a long time now. I just added in the 6 trial sizes since I've been curious about the e/s colors and I wanted to get smaller sizes of the 3 other cheek colors.

Basing on my previous post for my wishlist for Christmas...yes, I got most of them except for 1 (the laptop- but this isn't really important as I have a PC in good running condition).

Did you get your Christmas wishes?

No comments: