Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Best Ube Cake Ever!

I read about A La Creme on the blog Dessert Comes First awhile back and hurriedly texted my good friend who lives in Angeles. She said this is very near their school, Angeles University and promised to bring me some the next time we met.
An hour ago my friend dropped by our house and gave me a box of A La Creme Ube Cake. I was so excited to open it that right after they left I cut myself a slice.









Heaven!!! I have a sweet tooth but I don't like sweet cakes/pastries, if you know what I mean. This cake is dense that a small slice is very filling. It has macapuno and walnuts in the cake and white chocolate discs on top as decor (which my DD ate right away). Both the cake and icing weren't sweet that you could taste the macapuno in it. I loved the crunch from each bite because of the walnuts. YUM!

I savored every bite I took although I still have the rest of the cake in the fridge to finish - Not! I have to SHARE.

Next time I'm gonna ask my friend to bring me the Chocolate Sin cake which is another best-seller.

A La Creme is located at the following:
*Stall #1 Alcon Bldg., MacArthur Highway, Angeles City
(045) 888.2303

*CTH Bldg., Dolores, MacArthur Highway, San Fernando City
(045) 861.0829 / 961.7624

*3933 MacArthur Highway, Balibago, Angeles City
(045) 892.1205

Or check their website www.alacreme.com.ph

No comments: