Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Zoya Haul & Swatches

I recently got my Zoya nail polishes from a spree by Mhean.

Here's the Holiday Mini-cure kit which contains mini sizes of the following:



Anchor
Armor
Hurry Up
Remove+
Shiloh nail polish (shown below):
- shimmering metallic red



I also got 2 shades from the Flourish Winter collection:

Kalista:
- metallic mahogany brown with gilded sparkle highlights




Shivon:
-metallic rose gold with gilded sparkle highlights and a foil finish




All together (L-R):

mini Shiloh, Kalista, Shivon



Love the few shades I chose and I can't wait to use them. Also, I've read good reviews for the Zoya treatments and the mini sizes are a good way to try them out. At least now I have a set of treatments to use with all my Zoya polishes.

I now have my eye on a few shades of the new Twist collection (Jo, Harley, Malia in particular). Can't wait for the next spree.

No comments: