Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Human Nature Organic Products

I was reading the newspaper Saturday morning when I came across an article on locally made organic products. This one in particular is Human Nature. This company, Gandang Kalikasan, was put up by Gawad Kalinga founder Tony Meloto's daughter, Anna Meloto-Wilk because of her passion to help save the environment and to invest in Philippine-grown products.

I quickly went to their website (they don't have a brick & mortar store as of now) and saw how very inexpensive the products were. Being the product junkie that I am, I ordered small sizes and some kits to try out for myself, my mom and my DD. That was Saturday morning and now, Monday morning, I got my package!!!

All these for P500!


Happy Shower Kit
P99.50:
-Aloe & Guava Facial Wash
-Nourishing Shampoo in Mandarin


Survival Kit
P199:
-Moisturizing Shampoo in Mandarin
-Mango Butter Nourishing Conditioner
-Calendula & Seaweed Facial Wash
-Lip Balm in Coconut
-Solid Perfume in Mandarin Eucalyptus


-Nourishing Shampoo Lemongrass P29.75
-Strengthening Shampoo Cucumber P32.75


Squeaky Kid Kit
P149.50:
-Citronella Bug Spr ay
-Aloe Vera Kids Shampoo Watermelon

There are choices or variants for the shampoos, perfumes and lip balms. Plus, there are bigger sizes of the products. I only got the smaller sizes so I'd be able to test them out first.
Amazing isn't it? I have yet to try all these out and I hope they work for me as going organic is better for the body. Also, we would be helping out the environment and our countrymen.







No comments: