Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Dayna's Minerals Blushes

The first of a few packages I've been waiting so long for has arrived. It's my tiny blush and glow order from Dayna's Minerals.

The jars came wrapped like candies with a note from Dayna.






I got blushes in Coral Breeze and Polka Dot, Glow in Peachy Sheen and Beach Bronzer (for contouring).

Swatches of the 2 blushes as shown here:


with flash, indoor light


no flash, indoor light

See how pigmented the blushes are? They have very slight shimmer in them. Coral Breeze I got in a 10gr jar because I had a sample of it before and I really like the shade. It's one of the coral/peachy blushes that look good on me. Polka Dot is a new blush that is pinky/brown in shade. Peachy Sheen I also got in full size because my sample has run out.

All of Dayna's Glows are wonderful, giving a slight sheen when worn. It's not shimmery at all and it enhances or highlights the cheek area naturally. I sometimes use the other shades also as a brow highlight.

The following came free:

A set of the doggie series of shadows in Ms. Gigi, Mr. Sully, Baby Popo, Hi-"Jack".



Much as I wanted to get full size jars of these 4 I did not because I know I won't be able to finish them as I rarely wear eye shadows.

This 5 gr jar of Java Lava Lip Balm also came free. Love the coffee scent it has and it's moisturizing. It has a very light tint but it doesn't show up on my lips since they're a bit pigmented.





I hope I get the rest of my packages this week. The wait is killing me.

No comments: