Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Belated Christmas Pressies....

They came in late but at least they're here. I got my prize for winning a contest on the Makeup Masala forum...3 Rimmel mascaras! Oh, and I thought it was only 1 and was surprised that there were 3. Thank you Toma!




Eye Magnifier Eye Opening Mascara

Sexy Curves Full Volume & Curve Mascara

Glam' Eyes Mascara

All 3 in black. I just don't know how to review mascaras as I rarely use them- only for special occasions like weddings. I'll be sharing my prize with mom since she uses mascaras.

I also got a Christmas present from Eyeko...again, thank you!

t-shirt, pin and eye shadow palette




Pretty Eyes eye shadow palette. Lovely colors good for daily wear.

Remember to type in the code E120 at the comments section for a free full size item plus free shipping worldwide whenever you order from Eyeko.

No comments: