Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brush Guards Anyone?

I first came across the Brush Guard on a friend's blog and was thinking of getting some but wasn't able to right away since it was the holidays at that time (and my package might take a long time to arrive due to international shipping).

A few days ago my friend C of My Beauty Basket contacted me saying she was sending me some brush guards and asked what I thought about them. I got that package recently containing a variety pack of brush guards and yes, I was so excited about it.

The Brush Guard is used for:
-storage and travel, keep bristles in good shape
-drying bristles downward
-keeping handles clean and gives a good grip
-keeps brushes feel like new




The variety pack contains:
-1 large (kabukis/foundation)
-2 medium (foundation)
-2 small (blush)
-1 extra small (shadow/liner)



Made of stretchable, breathable tube.




On my own brushes:




On my wet brushes after washing. You can stand them in a glass with the bristles pointing downward to dry.



Make sure you follow directions and put in the brushes HANDLE FIRST then slide upward to the bristle part or you risk snagging the bristles on the guard if done the other way around.

I'm going to get another pack with the large brush guards to keep my kabukis in shape bec. I have a small brush holder which bends some of the brush bristles.

There are 5 different packs to choose from at P375 for each Brush Guard Pack. You can get yours at My Beauty Basket.

No comments: