Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

My Eyeko Goodies

I was supposed to have gotten this package from the PO weeks ago but just didn't have time. From the UK to the Phils. basing on the postmarks it got here in 4 days!!!  A record!  However it got stuck in customs and the parcel date was stamped 4 days later.

They have free worldwide shipping and I used a code to get a free product.  At the time I ordered they also had a buy 2 get 1 free so I got 4 products for the price of 2 with free shipping. Total damage= GBP 10 (around P700++)

The whole loot:



3-in-1 Cream (Eye Cream, Highliter & Moisturiser). This would be too shimmery to be used all over the face though.



 swatch of the Cream 


Fat Balms in Strawberry and Minty (this was the free product I got!).  They smell so yummy.






5-in-1 Eyeshadow Tin in Sexy Eyes. These are as big as the Cargo blushes.  Notice the Eyeko word embossed at the 4th shade?




Getting these makes me want to go and order again!

If you do order, don't forget to use my code E120 for a free product!

No comments: