Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Because of Inan....

I just purchased from Etsy for the 1st time.

From madcitysue I got the following:

1.Moisturizing Whipped Body Sugar Scrub 8oz. half and half in the scents:



Reindeer Cakes - Dark chocolate cake topped with buttercream frosting and sprinkled with flaky coconut (in white color)

Marshmallow Cocoa – Nothing better after a long day sledding, creamy milk chocolate cocoa topped with a mountain of fresh marshmallows (in pink color)


2. Foaming Shower Parfait Cream Soap 8oz. half and half in the scents:


Iced Gingerbread -- Freshly baked gingerbread cookies with just the right amount of white icing -- a delicious combination of sweet and spice (in yellow color)

Pumpkin Brulee' -- thick, rich vanilla cream, pumpkin, brown sugar and just a hint of spice (in violet color)

I had trouble ordering at first but worked it out eventually. Good thing Sue was online the same time I was and we were emailing each other. She said she'll be shipping my order this week. Can't wait to get it.

Inan: you are fueling my bath & body addiction with all your good finds...thanks! LOL!
I haven't forgotten your tag for the lippies...I'll do it this week :-)

** Photos taken from madcitysue's site at Etsy.com

No comments: