Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

EG Minerals & going on vacation


First of all, Barack Obama won! If I were American, I would have voted for him. I was teary-eyed listening to his speech this afternoon.

:-)

***************


I didn't order these but Michelle sent them to me bec. I didn't like the scent of the previous lippie. The new ones I really like! The scent is vanilla-ish (?) but different. It reminds me of something I've smelled before but I don't really remember what it is.


High Tea Lipgloss (LE) and Bellaire Lip cream


EGM lippies


This one's not from EG but I'll include it anyway. It's an AVON Pro-to-Go lipstick in Soft Peach. Really cute packaging.







Swatches: L-R: Soft Peach, High Tea, Bellaire



With flash


Blushes:


blushes

Swatches: I couldn't get a good focused photo for these swatches, sorry.
L-R: Flirt, Essence, Baesar



blush swatches


***************


I'm off to Hong Kong on Friday up to Monday. Hopefully it won't rain since weather forecast would be cloudy to rainy :-(. Also I hope I get to do some shopping for clothes. Wish me luck. Been making our itinerary the whole week.


I've packed our clothes at the start of the week and for the 3 of us I've fitted them in ONE medium-sized suitcase (and all on 1 side of the suitcase too, other side would be for toiletries, etc)! I did bring an extra foldable bag just in case we get some shopping done. I travel light always.


My MMU is all packed and ready to go too. I'll be bringing DW Themis + Hebe mix, DW Cafe Au Lait finishing powder, Aromaleigh URFP in Translucent, Cargo blush in Tonga, Physician's Formula e/s compact and maybe the new EG lippies. AVON Magix would also go with me as my primer and mattifier. That's it. All no shimmer, matte, pressed and compacts for easy use.


Have a great weekend everyone!!! See you next week.

No comments: