Rules: 1. Share what's your favorite lip products, you could show pictures, swatch, ANYTHING !
2. Tell us why they're your favorite & is there anything interesting you've noticed from your pick?
3. Tag 7 people randomly 4. Let them know you tagged them : )
#1 is really number 1 but the rest are in no particular order:
1. MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink: keeps my lips very soft the whole day. It has SPF 15 and is slightly tinted pink with a light vanilla scent. This pot has been with me more than a year (my mom gave it to me) but I haven't reached even half the pot. MAC has newer jars for this in probably half the size as this original one. Beats any lipbalm I've tried hands down. I still keep buying other lipbalms but I keep going back to this one.
3. Aromaleigh lipgloss in YUM - original formula and packaging. This was my very 1st AL product that has gotten me hooked on the brand. IT is not sticky and stays on the lips longer than most glosses. This is so much better than their newer formula of gloss.
5. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss in Oatstanding: love the scent so much! Not sure if this is LE in the VS site but my cousin gave this to me early this year. A bit sticky but it gives a sheer shiny tint on the lips. It's the scent that makes me want to put it on all the time.