Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

How Sweet It Is...

Got my Sweetscents order today plus 3 PO notices which I'll get tomorrow. The Sweetscents stuff was delivered straight to the house. The 3 notices, I'm thinking, could be from Dreamworld, MMBB and SN. I hope I'm right coz the other 3 packages I'm waiting for from Joppa, Camellia Rose and Lumiere were just sent last week so that's not them.
I only ordered the Green Tea Night Rejuvination Powder in 1 oz. bag ($15) and Joan gave me a ton of free samples. I couldn't believe it. It's like I ordered her sampler pack but I didn't. I think there's 18 baggies here and the choices were some of the ones I had in mind of getting before.

What I ordered:


Green Tea Rejuvination Powder

The freebies included:


freebies
Top picture:
L-R, top row: City Lights, Burgundy Sparkle, Explore, Cobalt Blue Shimmer, Eggplant Matte
L-R, bottom row: Painted Dessert, Orchids & Diamonds, Majestic, Beach Bum, Innocense



freebies
Top picture:
L-R, top row: Sage Matte, Arctic Blue, Amaretto Coffee Beans Matte, Blackstar Red
L-R, bottom row: Translucent MV, Emeralds & Diamonds, Hide-A-Pore Med-Dark, Neon Yellow

Fabulous, isn't it? I don't know what I'm going to do with all these pigments LOL!

No comments: