Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day FOTD

Belated Happy Father's Day to all your Dads and Hubbys :-)

Father's Day lunch FOTD:



FOTD
no primer
Sweetscents Hide-A-Pore in Medium/Dark
Joppa FC foundation in Medium #3
Joppa Fin. Silk in Medium and Rosey (final)
AL Coquille in Nectarine on cheeks and undereyes
blush: SN Tahiti Sweetie topped with Cargo blush in Tonga
Lips: SN Seedy
Eyes:
no primer
SN Unblush all over lid
Cargo Beach Blush in Echo Beach using the 2 darker strips of color as lid and highlight shades

** Surprisingly, the Cargo Beach Blush did not crease on my lids until night time considering the sweltering heat and NO EYE PRIMER!!! I guess it really is the mineral shadows that don't stay long on my lids.

****************
Got a tiny package today from Joppa:



Joppa
This is a sample kit in the following: Morning Dew foundation in Grecian Gold, Simple Radiance foundation in Khaki and Finishing Silk in Mocha. Freebie was Simple Radiance Amore.

I got another PO notice today which I'll get this week. That's probably my Lumiere order. I am still missing my Dreamworld package of FS items, darn! I am thinking it probably got lost.

No comments: