Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award



Thanks to Gayle for passing this on to me.

To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


7 Things about me....

1. I've been battling acne my whole life (since high school) and even though my skin is clear now I am still battling it daily with topical medication, oral meds. and regular visits to the dermatologist.

2. I still don't know how to put on eyeshadow properly. I have a lot but I rarely use them and just put on mineral foundation, blush ang gloss when I go out.

3. I love going to the mall even if I don't buy anything. It's like my exercise (the walking part).

4. I hate going to the gym! That's why I stopped after going for only 4 months last year. I just started again for 1 week now but at home because we bought an elliptical bike. It's not the need to lose weight but more on the need to be active for health reasons. Also I need to lose some inches bec. all my clothes don't fit me anymore. I recently bought clothes and was surprised (not really) that I went up a dress size (XL for local brands and L for foreign brands! S**t!!!- Oops, sorry for the bad language).

5. I love going to the movies. More so than watching TV or DVD. We have a huge collection of DVDs at home but I haven't watched even 1/4 of it. I prefer the big screen.

6. I avoid eating pork and beef and prefer fish and chicken. Maybe that's why my little girl's favorite food is FISH! Also, with Filipino foods that mostly have pork or beef like sinigang, I only eat the veggies there. I don't eat tocino, longganisa, or those kinds...in other words I'm not really fond of Pinoy food, sorry.

7. I'm a hoarder. I love hoarding skin care products, bath products, mineral makeup. Okay that's it, enough said.

I don't know who else to tag so whoever wants to do this tag go ahead! I tag you.

No comments: