Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Buff'd Match

Tried out my Buff'd samples today to get my color match. I got Almond, Buff and Caramel. So far, I think I like Buff best on me and in photos.

With Almond on:
with flash:


This looks too light on me especially in photos. Excuse the dark circles under my eyes. We got home late last night from a wake.

With Buff on:
no flash:



with flash:


This doesn't look too light even with flash.

With Caramel on:
no flash:



with flash:


Caramel looks perfect with flash but I look like I have bronzer on in natural light. Even a few hours later (which is right now that I'm posting this) I still look a bit tanned. I could probably use this when I get a bit tan this summer.

I guess Buff is my buff'd shade :-)

***************************

My BRTC BB Cream trial pack has arrived!!! I also got 2 post office notices which I'll get tomorrow. I hope those are my DW and Joppa full sizes.




It contains 3 sachets of 2 ml each of the ff:
Whitening & Wrinkle Repair BB Cream
Perfect Protect 46 (sunscreen)
Perfect Recover Balm

Will try them out next week.

***********************************************************
Someone from our local forum gave me lots of new mmu to try out. She made them herself but some don't have any labels so I don't know what they are supposed to be.
They're called "I Heart Minerals".







No comments: