Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Camellia Rose

My Camellia Rose sample order came yesterday (I thought it got lost). I got samples of the Bye Bye Zit Serum and the Skin Smoothing Primer V2.0. Jen was kind enough to give a sample of her green tea shea soap.

I've tried the Zit Serum last night on a a few areas with bumps and when I woke up those bumps have dried up a bit. I'm liking this stuff!!!

The V2.0 I am road-testing the whole day today. The sample was really tiny in a very cute pink pot (and I mean really cute) but you won't be needing too much for the whole face. The consistency is not very thick so it was easy to spread a tiny amount. It's been 12 hours since I put on the primer, no other makeup. I didn't itch nor notice any new zits forming but it's just been a day.

The primer doesn't feel heavy on the face and my face felt so smooth after application. No sweating on my forehead like some primers I've tried that felt heavy on the skin. I'll try it out in the next few days with mmu on.

I hope Jen's store opens soon so others could try out her wonderful products.

**********************
I'll be going to a local bazaar tomorrow where one of the booths will be Ellana Minerals. I'll get to try out all the mmu there and probably get a Fullsize (Oh no! I've reached my limit for the month on mmu purchases.) *ulp* (Or maybe my Mom could buy some for me if she gets some stuff too LOL!).

BB Cream
I've been hearing lots of good stuff about BB Creams (Blemish Balm and here) and how those lovely Korean women use this to make their skin so smooth and pore-less. There are a number of local stores selling BB Creams here like The Skin Food, The Face Shop, VOV, etc. but they are a bit expensive. Anyway, I've always wanted to try out BRTC which is Korea's #1 selling brand of BB Cream and I don't know where to get it. Their website is in Korean so I don't understand a thing it says.

Good thing I found a local reseller yesterday. Hooray, hooray for my research skills! They have trial packs of the BRTC BB Cream selling for only Php499 for 9 sachets of the 3 products in their BB line. AND they're having a new shipment of trial packs coming in next week since they sold out fast. Of course I immediately reserved a set for myself. Once I get it and test it, I'll post a review. I know some Voxers have been curious about BB Creams.

No comments: